Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shakuhachi Information Blog

This blog was created in order to provide valuable information about the Shakuhachi flute. I intend to provide information about the bamboo used in making Shakuhachi as well as provide information about the construction of the flute. I sell my flutes primarily on E-Bay and find that some sellers are not completely honest about the flutes they make. I try to be as honest as possible regarding the construction of my flutes. I do not consider myself a professional maker. I have been making
Jinashi Shakuhachi flutes for a few years now with great success. I continue to learn more about this amazing instrument each day and I hope I can shed some light for the beginner on what to look for and what to buy.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment